NAADAM FESTIVAL WITH GREAT KHUVSGUL LAKEPrivate - Cultural Tour
OverviewThis is a private cultural 4WD total 1145km driving trip, combination of unforgettable Naadam Festival and Khuvsgul Lake National Park.
Our tour will take 11 days to cover the best travel destinations in Mongolia including Naadam Festival - one of the main events in Mongolia have been organized since the time of great Khans, Bayangobi sand dunes, UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Mongolian Ancient Capita Karakorum - ruins and museum of ancient,
Tsenkher hot springs, Taikhar rock, Terkh white Lake and Khorgo extinct volcano. The tour continues to the Northern Mongolia for Khovsgol Lake; the second largest freshwater lake in Central Asia, making up over 1% of the world’s freshwater storage.
It is one of the most beautiful and scenic spots in Mongolia, where high mountain peaks, forests, lush meadows and steppes all form a rich ecosystem and diverse wildlife habitats. Also, visit Tsaatan minority who live in huts and reindeer herding.
During Naadam Festival, all good sportsmen and women of the country complete in one of the tree National sports competitions that are: archery, horse racing, and wrestling. This is a rare opportunity to dip into magnificent Mongolian culture, along with the eye-opening tour to Khuvsgul Lake National Park.
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|12 destinations in Mongolia
|min 3 years old
|Hotel (4 nights), Tourist camp ger (6 nights)
|Breakfasts 10, Lunches 9, Dinners 10
|min 2 max 18
|Jeep & 4WD/ Plane
|2019-07-03 to 2019-07-20
In the morning we will hike in the surrounding forest mountains to have a better look at the crystal blue lake. Explore on foot and relax on one of our few days, not on the road. All of these are great ways to experience this gorgeous region.
There are horse riding and fishing opportunities around the lake. In the afternoon, we will drive to the north to visit Reindeer village where we can experience Tsaatan; reindeer breeders’ unique everyday life and traditional tent dwelling “
- Tourist Ger Camp (1 night)
- Khuvsgul Lake National Park
- Khuvsgul lake boat trip
- Reindeer village
- Tsaatan, reindeer breeders
- Horse riding, hiking
- Breakfast at /Tourist ger camp restaurant/ Khuvsgul lake National Park
- Lunch at /Tourist ger camp restaurant/ Khuvsgul lake National Park
- Dinner at /Tourist ger camp restaurant/ Khuvsgul lake National Park
You will be free at leisure in your hotel or wander around on your own until being escorted to the Chinggis Khaan International Airport for your departure flight home. Your driver will assist you with flight check-in and luggage, and see you off at the point of security check. Note: You must be at the Chinggis Khaan International Airport 2 hours before your flight time.
- Breakfast at /hotel restaurant/
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (4 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (6 nights) with private bathroom based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- Naadam Festival Tickets
- All meals during the trip (Breakfasts 10, Lunches 9, Dinners 10 )
- Domestic flight tickets (Khovsgol -Ulaanbaatar city) free luggage allowance is 15kg
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Camel 1 hour, Horse riding + horse riding guide 1 hour, according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Excess luggage charges – 1.5$ per kg for Domestic flights
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks