HORSEBACK ORKHON VALLEYAdventure Horse Trekking Tour
OverviewOn this Horse trekking tour across central Mongolia with five days of actual riding, we will experience the incredible diversity of scenery in Mongolia abounds on horseback. We have a chance to horse trekking in true nature Orkhon valley, Tuvkhun temple, Tsenkher hot springs, Bayangobi sand dune.
There are much of the journey being on dirt roads but it is also highly rewarding with spectacular scenery and memorable sights throughout. Offering plenty of good walks and cultural interactions.
Our tour will take 9 days to cover the best travel destinations in Mongolia including UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Mongolian Ancient Capita Karakorum - ruins and museum of ancient, Tuvkhun temple, Orkhon Valley, Orkhon Waterfall, Mongol Nomadic Show, Bayangobi Sanddune.
|$ 1530||$ 1700||$ 1920|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||7 destinations in Mongolia|
|START/END IN||Ulaanbaatar/ Ulaanbaatar|
|AGE RANGE||min 16 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (2 nights), Tourist camp ger (6 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 8, Lunches 7, Dinners 8|
|GROUP SIZE||min 2 max 12|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD/ Horse|
|AVIALABILITY||2019-06-01 to 2019-10-01|
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (2 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (6 nights) - based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip (8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Camel, Horse riding + horse riding guide
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks