KHUITEN PEAK CLIMBINGProfessional Mountain Climbing Tour
OverviewOn this a supported climbing tour Mountaineering Tour to the highest peak of Mongolia at 4374m Khuiten Altai Tavan Bogd. Quality outdoor equipment is provided tour will be led by Professional Climber Manlai Olziiorshih who made solo Climbing in Himalayan 8000m Peak in 2013.
Our tour will take 14 days to Mongolia's western frontiers with Russia and China are guarded by the snow-capped peaks of the Altai Tavan Bogd mountain range, highest in the country. Its highest and most interesting peaks are Khuiten, Nairamdal, Malchin, Snow church, and Ulgii.
The longest glacier of Mongolia, the Potanin glacier stretches for 19km from the eastern face of Mt. Khuiten. On the summit day, when on the top of Khuiten, you will be able to glance into Russia and China. The local Tuvan herders acting as your camel caravan handlers and as porters will make an unforgettable company and share their culture and traditions with you.
|$ 2190||$ 2650||$ 3100|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||6 destinations in Mongolia|
|START/END IN||Ulaanbaatar/ Ulaanbaatar|
|TOTAL DRIVING||500 km|
|AGE RANGE||min 18 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (4 nights), Tent( 9 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 12, Lunches 13, Dinners 12|
|GROUP SIZE||min 2 max 12|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD, plane|
|AVIALABILITY||2019-06-01 to 2019-09-10|
- Altai Tavan Bogd
- Ulaanbaatar - Cultural Performance
- Trekking in Majestic Altai mountain range
- See authentic culture of Kazakh people with golden eagle and Tuva nomadic people
- Camel supported trek between NP gates and Altai Tavan Bogd mountain’s base camp
- Cross the largest glacier Potanin and erect ABC
- Ascent highest peak of Mongolia Mt. Khuiten 4374m ASL.
You will be free at leisure in your hotel or wander around on your own until being escorted to the Chinggis Khaan International Airport for your departure flight home.
Your driver will assist you with flight check-in and luggage, and see you off at the point of security check. Note: You must be at the Chinggis Khaan International Airport 2 hours before your flight time.
- Breakfast at /hotel restaurant/
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5 star and Good tourist ger camp, Tnt Camping equipment during the trip.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip ( 12 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 12 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Domestic flight tickets ( Ulaanbaatar - Bayan Olgii -Ulaanbaatar city) luggage fees15 gk
- Profecional Mountain guide & cook
Horse & camel hire from NP gateway to base camp
Porters carrying 15kg stuff from base camp to Attack Camp
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Sleeping bags and pads,
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks