GOBI DESERTAdventure Sightseeing Tour
OverviewOn this an adventurous 4WD /total 650km driving/ trip to The Gobi Desert Mongolia with a domestic flight, we will experience the incredible diversity of scenery in Mongolia abounds. There is less journey being on dirt roads than other long tours, dirt roads also highly rewarding with spectacular scenery and memorable sights throughout, offering plenty of good walks, beautiful nature and cultural interactions.
Our tour will take days to cover the best travel destinations in Gobi Desert Mongolia including the most visited Terelj National Park and famous Genghis Khan’s statue complex, which is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world,
the Gobi desert- ancient homeland of Dinosaurs, Khongor - towering sand dunes with green meadows; known as the "singing sands", Sparsely habited: silence - endless vast steppe with dancing mirages, famous Bayanzag - flaming cliffs and museum of ancient.
|$ 1490||$ 1640||$ 1850|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||6 destinations in Mongolia|
|START/END IN||Ulaanbaatar/ Ulaanbaatar|
|AGE RANGE||min 3 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (2 nights), Tourist camp ger (4 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 6, Lunches 5, Dinners 6|
|GROUP SIZE||min 2 max 18|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD/ plane|
|AVIALABILITY||2019-06-01 to 2019-10-01|
- Gobi Gurvan Saikhan & Yolin am / Vulture Canyon /
- Khongor Sand Dunes- seeing the extraordinary 300m high sand dunes
- Enjoy hiking, horse trekking, camel riding and visiting camel herder family
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (2 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (4 nights) with private bathroom based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip (6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Domestic flight tickets (Ulaanbaatar - Dalanzadgad – Ulaanbaatar) free luggage allowance is 15kg
- Camel 1 hour, horse riding 1 hour
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Excess luggage charges – 1.5$ per kg for Domestic flights
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks