The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the clients, and us, Elite Tour Mongolia (Elite Nomads Travel LLC).
By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services (a “Tour”) with Elite Nomads Travel LLC. (“Elite Nomads Travel LLC” or the “Tour Operator”), you (“you”) agree to these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”).
Please be sure to carefully read these terms and make sure you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Deposit and Final Pay
Deposit & Confirmation:
- Only requires a deposit of 20% of the total tour cost to confirm and secure your booking. But this percent and amount are subject to change. It could possibly be lower, or higher depending on itinerary, trip category, and duration. Your personal travel consultant will adjust the amount accordingly.
- We accept Wire Transfer /Bank Transfer (online payment with Master/Visa credit cards for deposit only)
Final & Balance payment:
- The final balance & full payment must be paid no later than 30-60 days prior to departure depending on the trips.
- If the deadline for the remaining payment is exceeded, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation or there is no guarantee against otherwise unnecessary changes.
- Please note that some tours can have different conditions for payment and cancellation as highlighted on your tour program.
- Final and balance payment should be paid by Bank Transfer (Wire transfer) or International money transfer services of Western Union or MoneyGram.
- If you would like to use a credit card for your balance payment, it's acceptable by adding 4% of bank charge on the transaction amount.
Note: Don't need to add the bank charge on your transaction amount when you pay the deposit by credit card.
2. Group size and price
- Private tours: The private tours and tailored tours for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part in any tours of others during our land services. For the whole of your tour, you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guide on your daily departure, sightseeing, and even meal times.
- Scheduled Group tours: All of our scheduled tours are based on a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 18 people in a group. If there aren’t enough people, we will be unable to run the scheduled trip. But, if you would like to do the trip privately, the extra charge will be USD200-400 per person depending on the departures and number of people etc. There must be a minimum number of 2 people for these private tours.
3. Payment Methods & Policy:
Elite Nomads Travel LLC, we accept Bank / Wire Transfer, Credit Card Online Payment, and Western Union. Detailed information and steps please see below:
4. Credit Card Online Payment (Coming soon)
We accept online payment with Master/Visa credit cards, it's easy & safe!
Elite Tour Mongolia ( Elite Nomads Travel LLC ) connects with Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia (http://www.tdbm.mn/en/) to accept Online Card Payment.
All of your card information is processed through the SSL protocol with an international card security standard.
Your card information will not be stored in our database (merchant) but MasterCard with an advanced security system.
You will be informed to wait for some seconds for the transaction result from Online Card Payment gateway. Then, an email will be sent to you shortly to inform you of the Order status and the transaction result.
1. Wire Transfer / Bank Transfer
Bank transfer's advantage is that the transfer charge is not much as a Western Union or credit card. But it takes a longer time. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for the remittance to reach us.
Our Bank Account:
- Company name: "Elite Nomads Travel" LLC
- Company address: 305, Chonon burt Center, Seoul street, Sukhbaatar-2,Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Beneficiary’s Bank: TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA ULAANBAATAR, MONGOLIA
- Bank address: 14210 Peace avenue 19, Sukhbaatar district, 1st khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Account number: 495075346 (USD Account)
- Swift code: TDBMMNUB
- Intermediary Institution: ING BELGIUM NV/SA BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Please note that the bank commission fee in Mongolia and the international bank transmission charges are covered by the client.
- After you send the money, kindly provide us a copy of each transaction to your tour manager via email. / [email protected] /
Western Union Western Union is the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money.
So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.
If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us to deposit through Western Union. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
- Receiver's First Name: Batnaran
- Receiver's Last Name: Enkhbat
- City: Ulaanbaatar
- Country: Mongolia
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the Sender's first name and the sender's last name, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
4. Cancellation and Refund
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Mongolia, however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. If you must cancel your trip, this cancellation must be done sending an email [email protected] with the name of the tour you want to cancel and for the reason.
Cancellation and refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- FULL REFUND if the trip is canceled 3 months (or earlier) prior to the start of the trip. MINUS any costs incurred (flight cancellation fees, permit fees, hotel booking fees, banking fees, turning others away from a full trip).
- 90 to 31 days prior to departure date: the deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 to 15 days prior to departure date: 30% of the total price.
- 14 to 7 days prior to departure date: 50% of the total price.
- 6 to 0 days prior to departure date: 100% of the total price.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us for any reason prior to your payment of the full price of the holiday, whereupon we will refund any monies that you have paid us in full except bank transfer fee. After full payment has been made, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable.
5. Special requests
You must let us know at the time of making your booking if you have special requests or needs (such as ground floor accommodation, disability access or specific dietary requirements). We will try to meet any request you have, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate every person’s needs and we make no promises and take no responsibility for special requests which we are unable to fulfill. If we reasonably feel we are unable to satisfactorily accommodate your particular needs, we reserve the right to decline the booking or ask for you to be accompanied by a person who is able to provide full assistance to you throughout your tour.
6. Health Issues
When you make the reservation, you must inform us in the tour booking form and by email, of any physical, emotional or mental condition, which may require professional attention during the trip or may require the use of special equipment.
Elite Tour Mongolia reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our opinion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants. We cannot accommodate women past their sixth month of pregnancy. You should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize yourselves with health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit.
We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your tour.
7. Travel documents & conduct
All travelers must check their travel documentation to ensure that the dates are correct, visas have been obtained and passports have at least six months validity. Please ensure you carefully read your invoice and all other documents we send to you as soon as you receive them and contact us immediately if any information appears to be incorrect. If you do not arrive on the agreed date for your tour we may treat the tour as having been canceled by you.
You must follow our instructions at all times and you agree to indemnify us against any loss or injury suffered as a result of failing to comply with our instructions. You must conduct yourself in a proper manner so as to not to cause disturbance or offense to other travelers and you agree to take responsibility for any damage you cause to our or any third party’s property. We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage sustained by you arising from or in relation to your contravention of any law of any place while on the tour. You indemnify us for all third party actions taken against us for loss or damage caused by you or arising from your participation on the tour.
8. Travel insurance
Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
Before your trip, you should inform us by email about your insurance company contact details, insurance number and phone numbers of your relatives in case of an emergency and health issues!
If you have a complaint while you are on tour you must tell immediately your tour leader and guide, who will make every effort to resolve them. They will complete a report form with you giving details of your complaint and the action is taken resolve it and you should keep a copy of this to keep. If after your tour, you will feel a complaint remains unresolved, you must tell Elite Tour Mongolia about it in writing within 2 weeks. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Complaints regarding any services not directly connected with Elite Tour Mongolia should be raised with the relevant supplier.
Elite Tour Mongolia will not be liable for any claims made later than 2 weeks days the completion of your tour.
10. Personal Data Protection
All personal data you give us (including sensitive personal data) will be kept but we may use only names and email address for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive any marketing material or communications from us, please e-mail [email protected] We do not sell personal data to any third party. We occasionally take photos during our tours for use in promotional material. Unless you advise us otherwise, you consent to such use of your photographic/video likeness. If you believe that any of your personal data which we are processing is inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
11. Liability and Responsibility
Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the inherent risks and hazards of the tours and agree to take responsibility for your actions and safety.
Elite Tour Mongolia does not take the responsibility of the information on the website. Final and correct information will be on your tour program as confirmed with us.
Elite Tour Mongolia shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Elite Tour Mongolia.
Elite Tour Mongolia shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, fire, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, technical problems on transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Elite Tour Mongolia’s control.
Elite Tour Mongolia is not responsible for a client's failure to comply with customs regulations.
All itineraries are as written, but reserve the right to alter these due to any unforeseen circumstances, and will notify you of any changes as soon as possible. If Elite Tour Mongolia has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Elite Tour Mongolia is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
Many of Elite Tour Mongolia tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include horse riding, camel riding, ice climbing hills, extreme offroad self-driving, sand dunes and hiking through ice melted canyon etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Elite Tour Mongolia, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
On the tours, it is necessary that you agree to abide by the authority of the tour guide who will be working to ensure the safety and welfare of the group. Any action that jeopardizes this may result in you being asked to leave the tour with no right to a refund or any compensation.
Special requests and any medical issues or conditions must be brought to our attention at the time of booking. We cannot be held liable for any actions or events that could have been avoided with proper disclosure of information.
Elite Tour Mongolia is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the clients.
Personal property is always your own responsibility, as is ensuring that you have all the appropriate passport and visa requirements for the duration of the trip.
Smoking is not permitted in any vehicle.
Before the commencement of the tour, you must arrange your own insurance with an insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour, to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of baggage and the expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of the tour. If you become ill during the tour, all hospital expenses, doctors’ fees, and repatriation costs are your responsibility and we shall not be liable for any refund of the tour cost.
11. Legal term
All terms and conditions are made subject to, and enforced by, Mongolian law and must be done so in a Mongolian court. If you require further action on return we will try and work towards an agreed settlement but you must notify us in writing within 2 weeks of the completion date of the tour.
12. Children discounts
FREE CHARGE for less than 2 years old.
From 3-10 years old: 30% at the regular adult price.
For children 11 and over, they will be charged at the regular adult price.
The company is registered in Mongolia with a company No 6229727.
International Trading Name in English: ELITE TOUR MONGOLIA (ELITE NOMADS TRAVEL LLC).
Tour Booking & Conditions (Updated Jan 1, 2018 - Please Read Carefully)