ANCENT KARAKORUM & GOBI DISCOVERYEnjoy "nowhere else to be found" Adventure Sightseeing Tour
OverviewOn this Gobi desert trip, we will experience the incredible diversity of scenery in the middle & south Gobi desert abounds.
Our tour will take 10 days to cover one of the the best travel destinations in Mongolia including the most visited Terelj National Park, famous Genghis Khan’s statue complex which is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world, Gobi desert- ancient homeland of Dinosaurs, Khongor - towering sand dunes with green meadows; known as the "singing sands", Sparsely habited: silence - endless vast steppe with dancing mirages, famous Bayanzag - flaming cliffs, most interesting National Parks – UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Karakorum - ruins and museum of ancient.
This is an adventurous 4WD /total 1400km driving/ trip with a one-way domestic flight, there are much of the journey being on dirt roads but it is also highly rewarding with spectacular scenery and memorable sights throughout.
|$ 1700||$ 2000||$ 2310|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||9 destinations in Mongolia|
|START/END IN||Ulaanbaatar/ Ulaanbaatar|
|AGE RANGE||min 3 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (2 nights), Tourist camp ger (7 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 9, Lunches 8, Dinners 9|
|GROUP SIZE||min 2 max 18|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD, plane|
- Mongol Nomadic - Hustai National Park trip
- Erdenezuu Buddhist Monastery
- Ongi River & temple ruins
- Bayanzag (Flaming cliffs), Gobi
- Khongor Sand Dunes, the biggest sand dunes in Gobi
- Gobi Gurvan Saikan Mountain National Park & Yolyn Am (Eagle’s valley/
- Terelj National Park trip
- Genghis Khan's Statue Complex
- Ulaanbaatar – city tour
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (2 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (7 nights) - based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in the local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip (9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Domestic flight tickets (Dalanzadgad -Ulaanbaatar city) free luggage allowance is 15kg
- Camel 1 hour, Horse riding + horse riding guide 1 hour
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Excess luggage charges – 1.5$ per kg for Domestic flights
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks