ANCIENT CAPITAL KARAKORUM & NAADAM FESTIVALPrivate - Cultural Tour
OverviewThis is a private cultural 4WD total 1053km driving tour, a combination of unforgettable Naadam Festival and best destinations in central Mongolia.
Our tour will take 8 days to cover the best travel destinations in Mongolia including the Naadam Festival - one of the main events in Mongolia have been organized since the time of great Khans,
Bayangobi sand dunes, UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Mongolian Ancient Capita Karakorum - ruins and museum of ancient, Tsenkher hot springs, Ugii Lake.
During Naadam Festival, all good sportsmen and women of the country complete in one of the tree National sports competitions that are: archery, horse racing, and wrestling. This is a rare opportunity to dip into magnificent Mongolian culture, along with the eye-opening tour to central Mongolia.
|$ 1350||$ 1500||$ 1650|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||8 destinations in Mongolia|
|AGE RANGE||min 3 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (4 nights), Tourist camp ger (3 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 7, Lunches 6, Dinners 7|
|GROUP SIZE||min 2 max 18|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD|
|AVIALABILITY||2019-07-04 to 2019-07-10|
- Experiencing the incredible diversity of Mongolia’s landscape
- Bayan Gobi sand dunes & camel trail
- Ugii Lake
- Tsenkher Hot Springs
- Enjoy hiking, Horse Trekking, camel riding
You will be free at leisure in your hotel or wander around on your own until being escorted to the Chinggis Khaan International Airport for your departure flight home.
Your driver will assist you with flight check-in and luggage, and see you off at the point of security check. Note: You must be at the Chinggis Khaan International Airport 2 hours before your flight time.
- Breakfast at /hotel restaurant/
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (4 nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (3 nights) with private bathroom based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Camel 1 hour, Horse riding + horse riding guide 1 hour, according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes of arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks