Golf TourRelaxing Golf Tour
OverviewOn this Relaxing Golf Tour we will explore Most visited Terelj National and beauty of Mongolian landscape visiting last nomadic culture in the world horse riding and 2 day of golfing. There is less journey being on dirt roads than other long tours, dirt roads also highly rewarding with spectacular scenery and memorable sights throughout, offering plenty of good walks, beautiful nature and cultural interactions.
|$ 950||$ 1040||$ 1160|
Per adult in a twin share room Want your own room? from an extra USD 240
NO BOOKING OR CREDIT CARD FEES
BEST PRICE QUARENTEE Flexible to choose your travel dates
|DESTINATION||4 destinations in Mongolia|
|START/END IN||Ulaanbaatar/ Ulaanbaatar|
|TOTAL DRIVING||500 km|
|AGE RANGE||min 18 years old|
|ACCOMADATION||Hotel (3 nights), Tourist Ger Camp( 1 nights)|
|MEALS||Breakfasts 4, Lunches 4, Dinners 5|
|GROUP SIZE||min 4 max 12|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep & 4WD|
|AVIALABILITY||2019-06-01 to 2019-10-01|
Inclusions and Exclusions
TOUR FARE INCLUDED
- Airport Pick up / Drop off service with privet Vehicle for Arrival/Departure
- All Hotels 4-5star and Good tourist ger camps during the trip.
- Hotel (3nights ) based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds.
- Tourist Ger Camp (1 nights) with private bathroom based on two persons sharing one Ger with twin beds.
- If you would like to spend one or two nights as a homestay in a local nomadic family or in a ger camp please just mention it when you book our tour.
- All meals during the trip (4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners )
- Privet Vehicle in the countryside trip and city tour during your trip & petrol + experienced driver
- Private English speaking guides at all times
- Horse riding 1 hour, Golf Course Fees
- “Wonders of Mongolian Art” performance with Tumen-Ekh ensemble
- All entrance fees of museums, attractions, national parks and protected areas according to the itinerary
- Bottled water – 1 liter per day
- Visa invitation letter, if required
- all taxes
TOUR FARE EXCLUDED
- International Airfare
- Daily personal expenses
- Laundry, camera & video fees at any states
- Visa application & fees
- Changes in arrival/ departure flight
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals/beverages not stated in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks